Friday, June 19, 2020

The Rock 'N' Roll Brat with Cesca TomCat- Episode 7: I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You: The Evolution of Punk

P-U-N-K! Everyone’s against me!

Listen up all you cretins, pikers, and turkeynecks: it’s the Punk episode of The Rock ‘N’ Roll Brat with Cesca TomCat!  It’s a Ken Burns’ Dustbowl length three part look at the history and evolution of punk music. From the Ramones to Rancid, The Velvets to Wayne County and the Electric Chairs, The Stooges and MC5 to Pure Hell and Motorhead. With my friend and special guest, Chris Morgan, a writer, improv comedian, and fellow punk joining me for a conversation about the second wave of punk, in Part II.

You better tune in, pinheads and hodads! Gabba Gabba Hey!! Forever!! 

I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You: The Evolution of Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment