Friday, November 6, 2015

A Brief Interlude

I just wanted to write a brief message to any and all of the viewers of my blog.  I would really like to hear from you.  Blogger has these really cool built-in analytics that let me know what countries people are viewing my blog from and which posts are the most popular.  I would really enjoy your comments or correspondence.  It's very exciting to me to think that my trivial little blog is being read all over the world and I am so curious to hear from those viewers, more on the basis of friendship, than anything else.  If you would like to correspond, please leave your email and a message in the comments box underneath any blog post by clicking the pencil icon.  Thanks so much and I hope to talk with you soon. 


Also, just because, here is a tune: Bob Dylan- One More Cup of Coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzgBYSdY3cw

No comments:

Post a Comment