Friday, June 17, 2011

15 Albums and 15 Songs That Changed My Life

I must give credit where credit is due. This idea was adapted from a friend's facebook note. I pretty much fell in love with the self-indulgent notion right on the spot. So here is my useless, but meaningful list.

15 Albums That Changed My Life

1)Joe Cocker- Mad Dogs & Englishmen
2)Frank Zappa- Joe's Garage Acts I, II, and III
3)Tom Waits- Mule Variations
4)Sublime- 40oz To Freedom
5)Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
6)Tom Waits- Closing Time
7)Tom Waits- Big Time
8)Bob Seger-Stranger in Town
9)Steely Dan- Katy Lied
10)Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers- You're Gonna Get It
11)Jimmy Buffett- A-1-A
12)Weezer- Blue Album
13)Guns N' Roses- Appetite For Destruction
14)Paul Simon- Graceland
15)Fleetwood Mac- Rumours

15 Songs That Changed My Life

1)Joe Cocker- Darling Be Home Soon
2)Frank Zappa- Joe's Garage
3)Bob Seger- Night Moves
4)Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers- The Wild One, Forever
5)Tom Waits- Falling Down
6)Steely Dan- Dr. Wu
7)Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers- Magnolia
8)Tom Waits- Martha
9)Jerry Jeff Walker- Navajo Rug
10)Sublime- Don't Push
11)Tom Waits- Ol' 55
12)Tom Waits- Come On Up To The House
13)Tom Waits- Anywhere I Lay My Head
14)Little Feat- Willin'
15)Willie Nelson- The City of New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment